Data Center Services
Cabling & Data Center Solutions
Gibson Electric & Technology Solutions (Gibson Electric) is a proven leader in data center cabling installation and infrastructure design services.
Whether clients need sophisticated telecommunication systems, state-of-the-art automation, or advanced electrical power distribution systems, Gibson Electric’s team of certified and trained data center technicians can help clients with various tasks, including designing a fail-safe data center environment that promotes continuous operation.
Providing data center design and cabling installation services for clients across a broad range of industries—such as Technology, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Healthcare, and many more—Gibson Electric delivers voice and data, network, and structured cabling solutions to clients on a single-source basis.
Data center services include:
- Infrastructure design-build
- Electrical distribution systems
- Power generation facility/ switchyard and substation
- AC/DC power systems
- Network design, installation and integration service
- Instrumentation, programmable logic controls (PLC), direct digital controls (DDC), and digital control systems (DCS)
Gibson Electric also provides solutions that utilize built-in redundancies, such as dual utility feeds, redundant generators, redundant uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), 480v switchboards, cabinets fed from dual sources, and power monitoring that tracks all the way down to the individual circuit level.
Gibson has provided data center work for:
- The world’s largest full-scale data center provider
- Large, global investment management firms
- The world’s leading derivative marketplace
- A leading global financial services firm and one of the largest banks in the U.S.
- A world leader in innovative hardware and software solutions
- A leading cloud-management solution provider
- COMMSCOPE (Uniprise and Systimax)
- Fiber optic
- Fire alarm systems
- Testing and fault locating
- Customized maintenance programs
- CAD/BIM design services
- Primary and standby power generation