Facility managers place their trust in Gibson Electric & Technology Solutions (Gibson Electric) to help ensure their electrical and other systems function at peak performance.
Gibson Electric employs a staff of highly trained technicians, craftsmen, managers, and specialists who have the technical and specialty trades expertise needed to offer some of the most comprehensive site-based maintenance services in the Chicagoland area.
Whether clients need a single dedicated person, or an entire team to service a large facility, Gibson Electric has just the solution clients need.
Solid, lasting preventive maintenance and support.
Regular preventive maintenance is critical for a successful building management program—it helps preserve the initial capital investment in both buildings and equipment, while enhancing the sustainability and comfort of facilities.
Successful preventive maintenance programs also help determine overall operating costs and reduce disruptions caused by emergency repairs, or by equipment that must be replaced after it has broken down.
Gibson Electric works closely with clients to develop a comprehensive preventive maintenance program that fits a facility’s specific needs. Gibson Electric staffs only the most proficient and skilled IBEW-trained and -certified electricians and equips them with cutting-edge technology, including infrared scanning, to help ensure clients receive industry-leading maintenance service.
Some of the services Gibson Electric offers include:
- NFPA 70E short circuit/coordination/arc flash analysis and labeling
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics services
- Moves, adds, changes (MAC) services
- Network services- low voltage, tele/data
- Thermal imaging/infrared testing of existing equipment
- Process control
- Motor control
- Direct digital controls (DDC)
- Programmable logic controls (PLC)
- Calibration loop checks
- General electrical maintenance
- UPS installations
- Infrared scanning
- Load monitoring
- Meggar testing
- Parking lot and exterior building maintenance
- Engineering and design
- 24-hour emergency response
- Generator installations
- Private locating
- Short-circuit studies
- Code violation upgrades
- Energy and lighting audits
- Annual electrical inspections
- Permit expediting